- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
Topeak's Bar'n Mirror is a great addition to any touring or commuting bike. This clever combination places a streamlined, fully adjustable mirror into a cold-forged aluminum bar-end body. The result is additional, comfortable hand positions and the supernatural ability to know when traffic is approaching from behind.
Make your stuff and yourself visible to cars as you crush your early morning commute or a nighttime ride. - Provides 500 candle power reflective ability due to 3M's glass bead technology, it even reflects well at high angles of approach - Sold in bundles of 12 - Each strip is 3/4 x 13"
$24.99 - $34.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
- The ultimate flat handlebar mirror - Versatile and durable with a wide angle of adjustment that can be flipped down and out of the way - Installs in seconds, comes fully assembled
The Mountain Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to most any flat handlebar using the supplied wrench. Its convex mirror provides a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror head adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view behind. And, it can be attached to either the left or right side lever. Let's be careful out there.
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' Alexander Graham Bell. Built to replace a 10mm 1 1/8 headset spacer, this bell is a classy addition to your rig without sacrificing any of your precious handlebar real estate. - ?Polished brass bell - Replaces a 10mm 1 1/8" headset spacer - Quick-reflex alloy clapper - Lifetime PDWarranty
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' King Of Ding II Bell. This solid brass bell rings loud and clear. - Solid brass bell - Brass striker - Alloy mounting - Fits 22.2 - 25.4mm handlebars
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
$13.99 - $24.99
Keep an eye on what's behind you with MSW's Selfie Mirrors. With options to mount on a handlebar, on your helmet, or into your bar end with a folding design, you're free to choose the rear view that speaks to you.
Designed for touring and commuting or just about anytime you need added visibility; the UltraLite Bike Mirror offers versatility, light weight, and durability. Weighing less than 2 ounces, it provides an amazingly wide field of view. It can be mounted almost anywhere you need extra visibility on your bike: handlebars of all types, forks, even challenging applications like recumbents.
$20.00 - $23.00
Keep valuable handlebar space free with Mirrycle's Incredibell Striker Bell. It integrates into the top cap of the headset, can be mounted any way you choose, and features an adjustable dinger as well. A flick of your finger and the Striker Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear.
Replacement safety flag for extra visibility.
$18.00 - $21.00
Mirrycle's Incredibell Spring Bell offers a traditional Asian-style bell that integrates into the top cap of the headset to free up valuable handlebar space. The bell can be mounted any way you choose on the headset, and the dinger is adjustable as well. A flick of your finger and the Spring Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear.
- The ultimate flexible helmet mirror - Custom fit and flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of helmets
- Sleek, aerodynamic and extremely adjustable - Offers a wide field of view - Installs in seconds
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
- Ergonomic slim cut design for full range of motion with no ride up - Constructed of soft, lightweight, and breathable mesh material - Hi-viz reflective accents for 360-degree visibility - Reflective dusk to dawn, and in wet or dry conditions
Bike bells generally look & sound a bit ugly. But why? What if they looked sexy & sounded like an angel playing a glockenspiel? A bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality. The Small Oi fits 22.2mm diameter bars, e.g Mountain bike (near the grips), BMX & some old commuters. Please make sure you know where on your handlebar you are going to place the bell (grips or stem) before you order as you may need a different sized bell. THE LOOK Where bells usually protrude up or out, Oi doesn’t. It appears to hover around the handle bars. In one sense, it's discreet. But in another, it stands out as unrecognisable. THE SOUND Knog tested numerous prototypes to get the perfect pitch, length of ring, and volume. With a spring-loaded actuator built into the mount, the strike of the bell is firm and fast, allowing a good balance of volume and longevity of sound. It actually has several pitch tones - one core and several supportive higher tones to ensure it's unmistakable and safely heard. To compare it to a musical instrument, where some bells play a single note, Oi plays a chord. THE MOUNT What about the handle-bar cables? No worries. Built into the shape of the mount is a cable management system. So not only does it allow the bell to look and sound uninterrupted, it also helps gather your cables (for the organiser inside us all). What about getting it on the bar. Again, not a thing. Just pop it over, give the hex screw a quick tighten up, and you're good to go. No sliding down the handlebars, no dismantling and re-assembling.
The beauty of this little bell's unique design is that it securely attaches to your bike's cable housing so it doesn't require any real estate on your handlebars. Mount it within reach of your thumb or forefinger and ring out a crisp "ding, ding, ding" when you merrily pedal past on the left. - Clip mount quickly and securely attaches to cable housing - Diminutive size and clip mount free up handlebar space - Lightweight brass bell has a clean sound - 360-degree dinger rotation for perfect positioning - High fatigue spring
- Similar to the Urbie but without the riser bar - Perfect for the cyclist that wants a quick, easy rearview mirror at handlebar height - Easy installation and removal - Fits on handlebars with a 18-22mm inner diameter
Available with either polished brass or chrome plated dome. Striker can be adjusted for individual comfort. - Fits handlebars with 22mm - 25.4mm (.86-inch - 1-inch) outside diameters.
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
Dimension Safety Flags offer higher visibility for riders. - Perfect for bikes, trailers, recumbents - Two-piece connecting rod - Assembled Flag Height: 51.75 inches
- Extreme flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of glasses
Let 'em know you're coming...or announce your awesome arrival with a stylin' Nutcase bike bell. All you have to do is attach it to your handlebars and you're ready to ching-ching your way down the street. Deck of playing cards for your spokes sold separately.
Lezyne's Classic Brass Bell features a compact, classic shape constructed from modern, high-quality materials. The bell itself is made from high-polished brass, mounted to a machined aluminum base. The small brass striker provides a sharp, impressively loud ring when flicked, warning others of your presence. A simple O-ring attaches the bell to a variety of tube sizes and shapes while integrating cleanly with any bicycle.
Modern, unique low-profile design made from high-polished brass, mounted to a machined aluminum base. The brass striker politely and effectively alerts others with a sharp, definitively loud ring. A simple O-ring attaches the bell to a variety of tube sizes and shapes, elegantly complementing all styles of bikes.
The Incredibell Headset Mount 270 keeps valuable handlebar space free for other gear. The bell can be mounted any way you choose on the headset and the bell dinger can be rotated to any position around the bell. Plus, it's little, light and LOUD! A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear.
Page 1 of 3 Next page