- COB bright 10 chip LED - Micro-USB charging cable included - Weather-tough water resistant design - Flashing low battery indicator - Dual orientation universal rubber bracket
Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
Attaches Blackburn Local Lights to any rack.
The NiteRider Tail Light Mount – Seatstay and Seatpost is our classic seatpost mount design that gives riders the option to mount their tail light to their seat stay, using the included seat stay clamp. System Compatibility - Sentinel - Solas - Sabre - CherryBomb - TL 5.0 SL
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
Mounting bracket for MSW front White Bat Headlight. - Includes 1 front mounting bracket
Replacement bracket for Pico and Tigermoth lights. - Includes 1 front bracket, 1 rear bracket, and 2 mounting straps
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Optional Accessory Rear rack Bracket for mounting most CatEye Taillights to rear racks with 50/80 mm spaced mounting holes.
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
USB cable for charging NiteRider® bike lights that utilize a micro USB charge port connection System Compatibility - All Lumina Series - Swift Series - MiNewt Cordless Series - MiNewt Mini Series - Lightning Bug 120 - Sentinel - Solas - Omega - Sabre - Sentry Aero - Stinger
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seat posts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it's time for a recharge. System Compatibility - Sentinel - Solas - Sabre - CherryBomb - TL 5.0 SL Not compatible with omega 300 and sentry aero 260 tail lights.
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
- Be safe and be seen with hi-viz red LED safety lights - 360-degree visibility with rapid blink, slow blink, and full glow LED modes - Sweat-proof, water resistant design moves with you - Lightweight material for ultimate comfort - Dimensions: 2.68cm x 3.03cm x 1.02cm
Lezyne's versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne Mini XL, Power XL, Super XL, Deca and Mega Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
- Versatile LED and accessories forward mount - Bolts directly to stem faceplate - Included Aluminum Fork Mount, spacer and screw set - Suitable for most Lezyne most E-Bike front lights (Macro, Power, Power Pro, Micro, Hecto)
The versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne KTV Pro, Power XL, Macro XL, Hecto XL and Micro XL Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
Set up a light wherever you can connect a GoPro mount. Use this adapter to connect your Imjin or Nip to any GoPro mounting option.
Mount the Nip light to an e-Bike that has the specialty Pro Max stem for accessories.
Replacement seat post mount for the Tuck e-Bike Taillight. Secure design with non-slip strap ensures light is stationary even in rough, bumpy terrain. - Includes plastic wedge spacers to ensure Tuck mounts at optimum angle for premium visibility
Light & Motion's Vis 180 Aero Post Pad lets you easily attach your Vis 180 taillight to the back of your aero seatpost so you can be fast and visible.
This mount securely attaches your Light and Motion Vis 180 Micro taillight to a standard rear bicycle rack (taillights and racks sold separately).
Strap Light & Motion's Vis 360 Spare Rear Mount to your spare helmet and use your Vis 360 light no matter what lid you are wearing.
Vya redefines bike safety with smart, advanced features with an ultra-compact design. This innovative design allows you to mount the Vya Taillight to any GoPro interface attached to your bike rack. - Innovative twist-lock system ensures Vya will lock into mount and not vibrate free - Utilizes third-party GoPro mount interfaces designed for bike racks - Compatible with Vya Pro Taillight and standard Vya Taillight - GoPro base mount not included
The NiteRider Adjustable Angle Tail Light Strap Mount was specifically designed for our flagship tail light, the Sentinel. It allows you to fine-tune the mounting angle of the light to display the projected Laser Lanes even and parallel on the ground. It's an easy on and off non-slip tail light mount that also features a grooved contact pad that makes this the 'go to' mount for riders using aero seat posts. System Compatibility - Sentinel - Solas - Sabre - CherryBomb
Page 1 of 9 Next page