When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the DFour measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DFour Spider represents the state of the art in power meter technology
- The DFour Spider is a bolt-on upgrade for Shimano’s 11-speed Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 chainrings.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy within 1.5%